I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Today is thank you followers day!


Today I want to take time to thank my followers!  You are the ones who make blogging a great experience.  Posting and exchanging recipes is fun, but the real joy that comes from blogging, is making new friends, from so many places.  Thank all of you for your support.  I have visited your blogs, and can see the time and effort you all put into your work.  So many talented, creative, kind, interesting people.  Thanks to all of you for being a part of my blog!  I hope you will visit me often! Have a fantastic week!  
Hugs,
Patsy

9 comments:

  1. Patsy, Patsy, Patsy- You should have added April Fool to the end of that post!;>) Seriously, though, other bloggers are what make this venture all worthwhile~ Blessings to you today- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patsy, greeting from Malaysia. Nice to meet you.

    Have a beautiful Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having a great blog!
    Love,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patsy, I have enjoyed your blog so much! I do visit often!! Yes, the relationship with other boggers is awesome!! Thanks for your blog, and know that it is being enjoyed by others!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patsy, It is a pleasure to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patsy- What a wonderful way to teach children about the empty tomb. I have never heard of these rolls before. I hope to get a chance to make them with the kids before Easter- I am saving this recipe to my files. Thanks so much! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great blog here. Lots of great recipes. Thanks for stopping to visit my site. I am now following yours. I love meeting new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patsy I always enjoy visiting your lovely blog and seeing all the delicious recipes. Thank You :)

    Bridget xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey There Patsy! I am loving your blog. It's adorable, filled with goodies, and I love the way you write :) Your sense of humor shows right through and it's so very refreshing.

    I'm happy to be following and look forward to your future posts. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete