I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Pan Grilled Asian Style Pork Chops

Ingredients:
4 cloves of garlic minced
2 tsp. rice vinegar
1 TBSP olive oil
1/2 tsp. sriracha sauce, or to taste
1 TBSP hoisin sauce
1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
2 tsp. soy sauce
2-4 thick cut boneless pork chops
1 tsp. oil

Instructions:
Combine first seven ingredients together in a zip lock bag, mix them thoroughly, then add the pork chops and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Heat the grill pan and 1 tsp. oil over medium high heat until hot. Add the pork chops. Cook for 5-6 minutes then turn, and cook for 5-6 minutes more, or until the pork is cooked through. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before serving.
I found this recipe on For the Love of Cooking, a really good food blog. I served these with Rice with Carrot and Ginger, and homemade Egg Rolls. A very tasty meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment