Saturday, October 22, 2011
Liebster Blog Award
I was given the Liebster Blog Award by Kitty at Kitty's Kozy Kitchen. I am very honored to receive this special award. Thank you so much, Kitty for thinking of me. I love following your blog, enjoy your delicious recipes, and our special friendship. In German, "Liebster" means "dear",it is from the verb "Lieber" which means "to love". We share a wonderful friendship and a love for food as well. The purpose of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!