I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Steaks


Hubby and I are taking 2-3 weeks or so to travel a bit.  We are having a great time, and there isn't much time left to post blogs.  Sunday is Father's Day, so I wanted to share my sweetie's recipe for steaks on the grill.  I usually serve these with twice baked potatoes, asparagus, and a wedge salad with blue cheese dressing. They have a great flavor!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

Ingredients:
Black Angus Rib Eye steaks (bone in if available)
Olive Oil
Garlic salt
Black pepper
Tony Chacheres Cajun seasoning
McCormick Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning
Worcestershire Sauce
Lite soy sauce

Instructions:
Rub steaks with olive oil on both sides.  Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt, black pepper, Cajun seasoning.  Lightly coat with Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.  Then liberally sprinkle on the Montreal seasoning.  Put steaks on hot grill to sear about 3 minutes per side. Then lower heat a bit, and grill to desired doneness.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my friend, your steaks sound great!!
    I've awarded you "The Sunshine Award" at:
    http://kittyskozykitchen.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html
    If you would like to participate, please do. If not, no worries, as I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YUM! what Daddy wouldn't love this!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look divine! I know my husband would love this :)

    ReplyDelete