I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Snack Ideas

It's football season, and that means having snacks on hand for the game watchers.  I make these two dips for my guys, and they really love them!

Ingredients:
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Turnips
Bell pepper
Celery
Cherry Tomatoes

Cottage Cheese Ranch Dip:
16 Oz. small curd cottage cheese
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix...NOT dip mix.
1/4 C mayo

Rotel Dip:
Velveeta
1 can RoTel

Instructions:
Cut veggies in bite sized pieces and arrange on a tray.  Put Ranch Dressing mix, cottage cheese, and mayo in a bowl, and stir until well blended.  Make RoTel Dip by melting Velveeta and RoTel together.  Serve with veggies.  Now, both dips are good, but the raw broccoli and cauliflower taste great dipped in the warm RoTel dip!  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment