I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lemon Drop Cookies

I found this recipe and photo on Taste of Home, and saved it because I LOVE lemon desserts!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter, softened

3/4 cup sugar

1 egg

1 tablespoon half-and-half cream

1 teaspoon grated lemon peel

1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 cup finely crushed lemon drops

1 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt



Directions:


  • In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, cream and peel. Combine the flour, lemon drops, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
  • Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy cookies,Patsy!I love the fragrance of lemons and specially how it infuses the whole house with a freshness every time you cook with it:)Thanks for the lovely recipe and hope you are having a lovely Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete