I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Easy Homemade Peach Ice Cream

Ingredients:
8 ripe, juicy peaches, peeled and mashed
3/4 C sugar, or sweeten fruit to taste
2 pkg. vanilla Junket ice cream powder
1 C sugar
1 large can evaporated milk, I use Pet
2 qts half and half
ice cream salt
crushed ice

Instructions:
Combine peaches and sugar to taste, mash peaches well.
Mix Junket, 1 c sugar, then blend in Pet milk. Add peach mixture, stir well, and pour into can of ice cream churn. Pour enough half and half to get to fill line, stir well. Close and put into churn, layer ice cream salt and ice. Freeze per your machines directions.
Our family has used this recipe for decades to make delicious ice cream. It came from our Aunt June. It makes great banana ice cream as well. I use 6-8 bananas mashed well,with about a cup of sugar. Excellent ice cream without the cooking! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment