I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lemon Muffins

Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
1 small box instant lemon pudding mix
4 eggs
3/4 C oil
4 C powdered sugar
1/3 C fresh lemon juice
Zest of 1 lemon
3 TBS oil, additional
3 TBS water

Instructions:
Combine first four ingredients, and blend well with electric hand mixer. Spray miniature muffin tins with cooking spray. Fill cups halfway up with batter. Bake at 350* for about 12 minutes. Meanwhile, make glaze by mixing the last five ingredients until smooth. When muffins are done, let cool about 10 minutes, then loosen carefully with a knife. Dip muffins in glaze while they are still warm. Place on a rack with waxed paper underneath to catch dripping glaze. Let set about an hour. If there are any left, store in a covered container. These muffins keep well.
My daughter-in-law Rhonda brought these to my husband's 70th birthday party, and they disappeared very quickly. They are sooooo good. Enjoy!

I am sharing this with Tea Party Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. I think you will love these, Kitty! Still unable to post on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, it worked!! I can't wait to try these muffins, my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete