I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Butter Pecan Cake


My friend Jo shared this recipe with me. Another good choice for this hectic time of year. A good dessert, also goes well with your morning coffee or tea!
Ingredients:
4 eggs
1C water
2/3 C oil
1 can Betty Crocker creamy coconut pecan frosting
1 box Betty Crocker Butter Pecan cake mix

Instructions:
Combine Eggs, water, oil in mixer until well blended. Add cake mix and beat for 2 minutes; then add frosting and mix well. Pour into oiled and floured Bundt pan. Bake at 350* for about 50 minutes. This cake can also be made with Betty Crocker German Chocolate or Carrot Cake mixes.
I am sharing this recipe with Tea Party Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely - sounds delicious,Patty!I have always loved butter cakes because of their smooth and springy texture and that lovely buttery flavor.Thanks so much for the recipe:)

    ReplyDelete