I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mexican Bean Dip


Here is another man-friendly dip for Super Bowl Sunday!

Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 can refried beans
1 small onion, chopped
1 medium can chopped green chilies, drained
Kraft sharp cheddar, shredded
Chopped tomatoes, onion, black olives and green onions for garnish, if desired
(Add a layer of chili, if desired)
Instructions:
Layer ingredients in oven proof dish or pan (9x13 is too big.) in order listed.  Bake at 350* until cheese is melted, and dip is hot.  Garnish, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
Mix it up Monday
Tea Time Tuesday
Table Top Tuesday
Tea Party Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Thriving On Thursdays
Full Plate Thursday
Seasonal Sundays
Rock and Share
Seasonal Inspiration
Your Cozy Home

16 comments:

  1. My daughter has made this and it is sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dip always disappears into thin air...especially when men are around!

      Delete
  2. My brother and I make tacos almost every time he comes home because we both love Mexican food. This looks like a recipe both of us would love! Looks great! Thank you very much for sharing this on my party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good dip, and can be put together quickly!

      Delete
  3. Yummy! Thanks for sharing. I will have to try this one out.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sharon. So glad you dropped by! Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again....Just wanted you to know this was one of my party features today. Congrats! If you would like, you're welcome to take the feature button for your sidebar or a feature page. I'd love to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shannon! I am delighted to be featured, and will most certainly post your feature button! Many thanks! Patsy

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, and many thanks for stopping by! Patsy

      Delete
  7. Hi, Patty! New fan! Love your culinary adventures, and your pixs are great...like eatable from the screen great! Let's link up on FB, too www.facebook.com/allykithen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ally, thanks so much for the kind words, and thanks a million for stopping by!!!

      Delete
    2. Hey...I found you on fb...great page! :)

      Delete
    3. Ally...was it fun to be on Master Chef...or just stressful? I love the show, and Gordon Ramsey is my favorite chef...such a cheeky lad! Being one of the top 100 is awesome! Congratulations!
      Your blog is great. Patty

      Delete